- Sarah G. and Mike's crump-off. That Sarah won. Obviously.
- All the vests on the boys.
- How pretty the snow looked on the Eiffel Tower on Missy and Seth's front porch.
- The airing of grievances and Kyle and Mary's. Also the pizza. I think it might have saved me from a much rougher day yesterday.
- Alicia's Dollar Store holiday wine labels.
- The 50 chocolate covered pretzels I ate at Kerry and Larry's.
- Speaking of K&L, their Gap ad-like matching scarves - second year in a row.
- That I have a huge pile of Jen's quesadillas and some corn dip in my fridge right now. Also, the Mexican mashed potatoes were pleasantly surprising. And filling.
Overall, it was a really fun night, with just enough drama to give us something to talk about yesterday morning. Can't wait until next year!