Friday, September 16, 2011

Cheap Weekend Eating in The Sun

Don't I look hungry? For lobster?
I'm in the Sun today! 

Last month, I got an email from the Sun's entertainment editor, Sam Sessa, asking if I'd be interested in writing a piece, from my perspective as a food blogger, on the "ultimate cheap weekend" in and around Baltimore. I said yes (obviously) and got to work.

And it was so much fun. It's really not that difficult to eat well on a budget, especially in Baltimore. We're lucky that way.

I'd also like to offer up a big thank you shoutout to HowChow, the Howard County food blogger who helped me out enormously, filling in the gaps in my HoCo food knowledge. His blog is crazy good - I think he must have eaten in every restaurant in the county.

So there it is. Enjoy my smiling face. And the food!

[Photo credit: Jed Kirschbaum, Baltimore Sun.]

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails