Friday, November 12, 2010

Going on around Town: This Week

Nearly the weekend again, and our birthday/holiday social schedule has kicked into high gear. Tomorrow night, we're having dinner at Blue Hill Tavern for Mike's birthday. His is the first in a series. Next comes Cooper, then me, then Kyle turns 30 (finally, since I will have just turned 35).

I'm looking forward to Blue Hill Tavern - I've wanted to go there forever - but am disappointed that I won't be able to make some of the other events coming up around Baltimore. On Sunday November 14th, The Dogwood is hosting a dinner to benefit the Baltimore Humane Society and on Tuesday the 16th, The Wine Market is having a dinner benefitting the Baltimore School for the Arts.

Both menus sound fabulous...and doesn't everything taste better when a good cause is involved?

UPDATE: I can't believe I forgot this, but in between Cooper and me comes the most important birthday of all: Discovery Doug. His is the day after Cooper's. Celebratory indeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails