Tuesday, February 12, 2013

In Praise of Post-Its

I love this Julia Reed interview Danielle Rollins in Taigan. It's great for the party pictures and all the pretty things Rollins highlights from Taigan shops, but that's to be expected. Here's what puts it over the top for me:
Post-its – the greatest invention of all time! I literally stick them on every thing that is laid out to tell what goes where or what goes into which dish, etc. They make great low- fi tabs for seating arrangements and much more!


Preach it, Danielle.

As anyone who has been at my house in the hours (or sometimes, let's be honest, minutes) leading up to a party can tell you, post-it notes are my best friend. Not counting Excel spreadsheet timelines, that is. I use them exactly how she suggests, too. There is nothing like a post-it to help lay out a buffet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails