Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Meat & Stuff

It's the kind of week that doesn't allow for a lot of blogging. At all. (And yes, I know that most of my weeks are like that these days.)

But I did want to share a couple things. First, I have an article in today's paper about buying meat raised under the practice of good stewardship. Or, for less of a mouthful, happy meat.

Researching it was intense, fun and eye-opening. I talked to a lot of farmers and found them all engaging and cool. I learned so much.

In other news, in the middle of the night, I woke up thinking, "Huh - I wonder what role my red hair played in the name of my blog?"

I have been blogging for almost nine years and I just made the ginger-ginger connection.

I wonder what else I'm pathetically un-self-aware about.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails