Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Flashback Tuesday: Duck 2013

I'm calling it. I'm giving up on"Vintage Tuesday." I'll keep posting on Tuesdays (or Wednesdays, it seems) and maybe some of those posts will be "vintage"...but I'm trying to be realistic here. A whole year of vintage posts just isn't happening. Even though I have at least a year's worth of vintage stuff in my house.

This week, instead, I've finally pulled together a short post about our trip to Duck last summer. Yes, it does feel cruel to think about the beach - and it was such a hot year at the beach, too - when we're about to get slammed with another snowstorm. But that's just human nature.

So, here it is - our beach week:




Links: Fat Canary, pork and chorizo burgers, Sunset Grille, Stack 'Em High Pancakes, Duck Donuts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails