Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pigtown Design at Ladew Gardens

This morning, Cooper's mom and I are heading to Ladew Gardens to see Meg from Pigtown Design give a talk about what inspires her.

I've been reading Meg's blog forever and have gotten to know her a bit offline, so I think it'll be extra fun for me. Plus, inspiration is always a, well, inspiring subject.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the gardens. I've never actually been to Ladew, but I've been fascinated ever since fourth grade. That was our "Maryland, My Maryland" year in social studies, when one big project involved collecting brochures from interesting spots around the state.

My two favorite brochures, that I looked at again and again, were Ladew and the William Paca House. Both so perfectly pretty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails