Sunday, October 07, 2012

My New Project: Mason Dixon Social Club

Because apparently job+kid+friends+blog isn't enough, I have a new project on the horizon. I'm starting a social club (with the help of Cooper and our friends!).

I know it sounds a little ridiculous. But here's the deal: Now that we're older, we've run out of weddings to go to and, sadly, we are way too old for sorority formals (which really are the best, funniest kind of dress-up fun).

I miss the combination of party dresses, open bars and dance floors.

So the Mason Dixon Social Club will remedy that. Starting next month, on November 3rd, at the Country Club of Maryland in Towson. There will also be happy hours and dinners and other events, but at least to start, the focus of the MDSC will be dances.

If you're interested in coming to the dance, or in hearing more about the MDSC, email me at kit at kitpollard dot com.

For now, membership is open to the public, too, and I am hoping that it expands well beyond our current circle of friends. The more the merrier, as they say!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails