Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Vintage: In My Kitchen

You know what's great about being the first child? Ending up with all your parents' best hand-me-downs. Like several pieces of copper cookware, including this pan that I found hidden away in a random cabinet last week:

And a blender that's older than I am (I think it was a wedding gift...to my parents), but that is clearly superior to most blenders on the market today. Seriously, this blender is awesome:


And you know what's nice about being married to someone who likes going to auctions? Sometimes you get birthday gifts like this crazy, giant orange chalice:

It's so 70's that it has been - seriously - inspiring me to have a fondue party.

Which means I definitely need to check my parents' basement for an old fondue set.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails