Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fashion Week Invites: So Inspiring

Back in my younger days, I used to devour every issue of Wallpaper - it made me feel oh so sophisticated. These days, I barely glance at the email newsletter before I delete it. I gave this week's more of a look, though, and I'm glad I did, since it included a link to this slideshow of interesting Fashion Week invitations.

If there's one thing I love, it's creative stationery.

Overall, I was surprised by how traditional most of the invitations were (though they were all very pretty).
Some of my favorites:

Louis Vuitton's luggage tag (useful!) and pretty script:

Prada printed their invitation on the inside of the envelope - cool.
And I love that purple:

Roger Viver's invitation fanned out to show cut-outs of various Paris landmarks,
plus a Roger Vivier shoe:

The front of Acne's invitation is clean, and I love the yellow:

But it's the comparison of the modern front and traditional back that really get me.
Plus, gorgeous blue-green:

If only we all sent pretty, interesting invitations more often. The world would be a happier place, don't you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails