Friday, April 23, 2010

Trendy: My Name

My real name is Kathryn (much like a certain other Baltimore food blogger) but I have been called Kit since birth. Kit, obviously, is not a particularly common name, so I feel a kinship with anybody that shares it with me (including the guys, like my friend Suzanne's cousin).

So it's kind of odd, isn't it, that within the past couple of weeks, I've come across two Kits doing very cool things?

The first is Kit Kemp, a London hotelier and designer. She and her husband own Firmdale Hotels and she designs the hotels' interiors.

The second cool Kit is Kit Pannill, whose Palm Beach orchids were featured in the last issue of Garden & Gun.

And then, of course, there's me. And three makes a trend, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails