Friday, February 26, 2010

Entertaining Friday: Nesting Newbies

Last week, I got an email announcing a new magazine - one that I think might make me very happy. It's called Nesting Newbies and it's a combination cooking-entertaining-decorating magazine. Sound like a familiar combination? Kind of what I'm into, right?

I've already written about it over at Deep Glamour and even though there have only been two issues, I'm pretty excited about its potential. I don't want to say "new Domino" out loud - especially since the "newbie" aspect of it might mean that it's got a slightly different angle - but it does have a pretty great website and strong photography. I've got high hopes.

As an aside, but speaking of new pubs, I'm thinking about subscribing to Lonny, too. But I might just read the my favorite and my best reviews. Can't decide. MFAMB is, by the way, my favorite and my best new blogger.

2 comments:

Alicia Barger said...

I am so excited about this. Do you have a copy yet? I also loved the review of Milan. That dessert of Cooper's and your risotto looked amazing. I am still not sure about the sushi but I would definitely try it.

Nesting Newbies said...

Thank you so much for the love! We're working on our Spring issue now and am sure it will continue to make you happy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails