Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Artsy Wednesday: Isaac Mizrahi + QVC = Cheesecake

Isaac M is getting all kinds of buzz for his new QVC line - which really isn't surprising at all, when you consider that one of his new products is this adorably holiday-appropriate cheesecake (for $48 plus $11 in shipping and handling, which is not at all outrageous).

Isn't it pretty? Easily as pretty as a lot of more expensive desserts.

I'm not exactly a QVC junkie, but I love Isaac Mizrahi. I nearly cried when I found out he was leaving Target for Liz Claiborne - something about his line for Target just did it for me.

I'm not sure yet if I'll end up with the same sort of devotion to the QVC line, especially since I can't try something on when I run to the store to pick up cereal, but this satin clutch and these festive plaid plates are definitely making a case.

1 comment:

strawberriesinparis said...

Plaid cake??? That is insane! I love isaac. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails