Monday, August 17, 2009

Trendy Monday: Portland + Lunch Trucks

I've been writing "trendy Mondays" for a long time now and I'm a little bit cocky about some of my observations. With good reason, though - I have a tendency to be right a lot of the time. Oh, sometimes I'm a little late with a trend and occasionally I write about something that's not quite "trend" worthy, but overall, I've got a decent track record.

Right now, I'm feeling especially good about myself. Last week, as I read the September issue of Bon Appetit, I came across an article (not yet online) that covered not one but two of my noted trends - in the title, even. Portland's Lunch Trucks.

So that's really it: congratulations to me. Well, that and...Bon Appetit, it's been just barely over a year since your last feature on lunch trucks. I know you're in LA where the taco truck reigns supreme, but come on...a little variety, please?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails