Monday, August 24, 2009

Trendy Monday: More Cucumber

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote about old drinks with a new twist, mentioning a cucumber gimlet one of my friends drank in San Francisco. It's been a cucumbery summer here, too, mostly because Cooper and I have been drinking a lot of Hendrick's gin.

Over the weekend, I was in Miami for Cail's bachelorette party (more stories to follow) where I had another cucumber cocktail. On Friday afternoon, during a snack at Nobu, which was in our hotel (The Shore Club), I drank a delicious Grapefruit & Kappa, a cocktail made with grapefruit vodka, lychee, and muddled cucumber. It was so refreshing and sweet. Perfect for post-pool time and a great match for sushi.

More Miami posts this week: dinners at Yuca and Casa Tua, plus some details about the weekend's celebrity sightings...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails