Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday Links

It's been a random sort of week:

  • My brother just sent me this article about a ridiculous, hilarious and awesome letter somebody sent to Richard Branson re: the quality of Virgin Atlantic's food. A sample: "Imagine being a twelve year old boy Richard. Now imagine it’s Christmas morning and you’re sat their with your final present to open. It’s a big one, and you know what it is. It’s that Goodmans stereo you picked out the catalogue and wrote to Santa about.
    Only you open the present and it’s not in there. It’s your hamster Richard. It’s your hamster in the box and it’s not breathing. That’s how I felt when I peeled back the foil and saw this."
    Oh yes.
  • Absinthe. It's kind of over.
  • I'm going to a Chinese New Year party this weekend. One that involves a costume contest (that Cooper and I are so going to win. Pictures to follow.) If I'd had my act together, maybe Jen and Bill would be getting a cool hostess gift, like one of these.

1 comment:

new jersey personal injury lawyer said...

Thanks for those links. Great blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails