The first one, probably the most noticeable, is the new header. I love the one the minx designed for me last year, but for some reason I'm just feeling a little minimal these days. Maybe it's because my house is stuffed full of so many toys that all of my dreams of having a fabulously streamlined interior have been shattered. If I can't have it in real life, at least I can embrace virtual minimalism.
Those of you who are especially observant may also notice another change in the header: the subhead. I've ditched the research and added a little design. I find myself thinking and writing more and more about design lately, and less and less about research, so the change seemed natural.
And, with that, here's the new weekly calendar for M&G posting:
- Trendy Monday (Same as before)
- Ideabook Tuesday (I'll feature one of my houzz.com ideabooks and write a little about design)
- Artsy Wednesday (Same as before)
- Old School Thursday (Again, same)
- Thursday Links (Just a handful of links to stuff I find interesting)
- Entertaining Friday (Entertaining tips and ideas, party recaps, etc.)