Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year, New Blog

Now that yesterday's haze has lifted, it's time for me to do as I promised and unveil my big blogging plans for the new year.

In a nutshell, I'm going to be posting more. A lot more. At least one post a day, often two or three. I'll be posting randomly, just like I always have - linking to whatever I find interesting and rambling about incoherent, vaguely food-related ideas I have. But in addition to these posts, I'll be posting on a set topic each day:

Monday - New School (new thinking or trends in food)
Tuesday - Quotable (what people say about food)
Wednesday - Artsy (food and the arts)
Thursday - Old School (food history)
Friday - Dictionary (food language)

To make things even more confusing, each month will also have an overarching theme, and I'll post something theme-related three or four times throughout the month. January's theme? Excess. I get so sick of the usual January message of wellness and moderation, so I'm going to do everything I can to counteract it.

So, that's it. And now the blogging will begin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails