Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quotable Tuesday: Bahamas!

I am sure I will feel at home in the Bahamas. I've been involved in gambling in the Bahamas. I've been involved in gambling in Nevada and I've been involved in banking. - former American Ambassador to the Bahamas, Chic Hecht, on his qualifications for the job

I'm not much of a gambler, but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to feel right at home in the Bahamas, as well.

Tomorrow morning we leave for a long weekend on Grand Bahama Island with Mike and Alicia and Jen and Bill. Our plan is to spend a lot of time sitting on the beach, to drink many drinks out of coconut shells, and to eat a lot of fish.

Sadly (kind of), I won't be bringing my laptop, so M&G will go without update for the next few days. But I'm sure once I return I'll have lots of good food stories. And a tan. Well, maybe on the tan. But definitely on the food stories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails