Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Artsy Wednesday: Multi-Sensory Artwork: It's Cool

Josh Spear has a cool job, as a cool-hunter. Basically, he writes a blog about things that are...cool.

I'm not going to pretend that I can totally wrap my head around why I think this is so fascinating, but I'm fairly certain I would've thought it was even cooler when I was in college. Even ten - no almost 15 - years later, the trippy visuals are mesmerizing and the combination of sound and imagery is emotionally powerful.

Imagine this with the rest of the senses added in. You could easily incorporate touch, smell and definitely taste, really quite easily.

Now I'm going to have to see if I can convince my friends to suspend their eye-rolling for a hour or so one night, so I can have a crazy, multi-sensory dinner party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails