Friday, December 21, 2007

Site News

Exciting new things at M&G...I've joined the foodie blog roll - if you scroll down just a little bit, you'll see a gigantic list of food blogs in the sidebar. Its a good place to get lost if you have a few hours (or weeks) to kill online.

Also, just a bit of a teaser: starting January 1st, I'm going to be ramping up the content here pretty significantly. Hopefully both in quality and quantity. We'll see about the first one, but the second is guaranteed. And even better: most of the new content will actually be about food! More to come on that (just after the new year).

Finally, speaking of not about food, and also not even "site news"-related, I just ran into a super cool website, courtesy of the Manolo's brand new home blog. Its called ikeahacker and, well, basically that's what its about: modifying Ikea stuff to make it cooler and more useful. Since we live 15 minutes away from Ikea and I buy everything there, from sofas to wrapping paper, I am all about this. And it seems like the kind of site that some of my readers (OK, mostly just my sister) would find interesting and useful.

That is all. Have a nice weekend, everybody.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails