Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Thirsty

It's been freezing this week, but that has not chilled my seasonally appropriate desire to get busy mixing summery cocktails. Specifically, these:

Grapefruit margaritas from Town and Country. Margaritas are always good. Grapefruit continues to be the trendiest juice of all. Together, they're unstoppable.



The Positano, from Le Sirenuse, via the Tory  Burch blog. (No photo of the actual drink, but here's a pic of the lobby at Le Sirenuse, as a consolation prize. It's on the Amalfi Coast. Which is where I would like to be right now.)



Pomelo and basil cocktail from Serious Eats. I printed out this recipe weeks ago and it's been staring at me, begging me to make it. Do I wait until I have some basil in my yard? Or do I give in and make some for cocktail hour this Friday? Probably choice #2, right?


Photo sources: Town and Country, Tory Daily, Serious Eats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails