Friday, May 08, 2015

Rose Season

I had my first glass of the pink stuff last night. I'm ready. And here's where I want to drink it:

Proving that even when your yard includes a messy wall, it can be pretty. (Source)


Yes, it's a restaurant. But...that green would work anywhere, right? (Source)


Those chairs seem impractical as hell...but I love them. Also, the blue and white curtains. (Source)


Teensy colorful patio surrounded by greenery and a pond? Very rose-friendly. (Source)


Besides the obvious downside (bugs dropping in your wine), I so love the idea of a ceiling of plants. (Source)


This little urban space is completely do-able, really. If you can just find some friends to help you drape all that fabric. (Source)

Cheers to rose! And spring!

1 comment:

Xani said...

These are so dreamy! Love the plant ceiling with the wisteria... sigh. Is it 5:00 yet?? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails