Friday, June 24, 2011

This Week...

It's been busy this week chez Pollard. Wedding over the weekend, camp all week, deadlines galore, U2 on Wednesday. Plus, in the midst of all that, we've been planning and organizing for a little mini-party on Saturday.

And as part of that planning, Cooper is building me the super-long outdoor table I have wanted forever.

So the table won't be quite that long (the table above is at Blackberry Farm, during this year's Garden & Gun Secret Society Weekend). But it will comfortably seat at least 10 people and with a little effort, even more. Have I mentioned that I'm excited for all the al fresco dinner party opportunities?

1 comment:

strawberriesinparis said...

Al fresco dining is the best!! I can't wait to see pictures!

My dinner party two weekends ago was just heavenly in my backyard. So glad that table fits 6 nicely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails