Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Recently Cooked: Hits and Misses

I've been cooking up a storm lately, even though I haven't been writing about it much (or remembering to take many pictures). I have, however, been taking notes, especially when it comes to recipes I've pulled from Bon Appetit, Food & Wine and Food52. Some have been great and others...not so much. Here's a rundown (with links to the recipes at the bottom of the post:


THE HITS:
Tagliatelle with proscuitto (Note: I added way more meat to this dish than recommended - and I'd do it again. Also, I know the whole orange juice pasta thing sounds weird - but it works. Really it does.)

THE MISSES:
The bacon burger idea didn't come from a recipe specifically, but it was inspired by a recommendation in Bon Appetit. Don't follow that recommendation!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails