Thursday, March 03, 2011

Old School Thursday: Get Your Mulled Wine On

Toda y is National Mulled Wine Day and that’s about all it is. I must be wrong about this, but I could’ve sworn we’d already celebrated National Mulled Wine Day this year. But maybe it was last year that I’m remembering. Because I could’ve sworn I’d written something about how it doesn’t really feel like mulled wine season. I mean, it’s cold out, but mulled wine seems more appropriate for a season when you’re still excited about the cold. Not for when you’re ready for hundred degree days to just get here finally.


And really, that’s it. So I guess there’s only one way to celebrate. Drink up!

1 comment:

Nakiya @ Taste of Baltimore said...

I agree. Mulled wine day needs to be in November or December!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails