Friday, November 19, 2010

My Final Ideabook: Former Trends That Should Rise Again

It's no secret that I've been super, super busy this year. Lately, I've missed an awful lot of days of blogging as a result of a) my job and b) my kid. Unfortunately, being so busy means that I've had to make some kind of painful choices about work. It's nice to have the luxury of choice, but it also sucks to have to stop doing something enjoyable simply because it takes too much time.

Which is why I'm very sorry to say that I've just written my last ideabook for Houzz. I've been writing there for two years - since before the site went live - and have really enjoyed seeing the company's growth. But all good things must come to an end, and for Houzz and me, that end is today.

This is my last ideabook - written about five trends that have disappeared, but should come back:




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails