Friday, August 07, 2009

Entertaining Friday: Bringing Invitations Back


Miss Manners (and my grandmother) would hate to hear this, but I rarely send out invitations. We have people over all the time, and at least half the time we've actually planned the event with enough lead time that invitations are a realistic option. And yet, instead of addressing envelopes, I still find myself relying on email to get the word out.

kind of pathetic.

Especially when I see gorgeous cards like the ones above, found on the Kate Spade website. They're engraved, on heavy stock and are blank inside, perfect for a little note. Also, they're only $25 per box of 15, which, in the grand scheme of things, would hardly add anything to the cost of party planning.

Maybe that should be my second-half-of-the-year resolution: send more invitations. That's a resolution I bet I could even keep.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails