Friday, March 13, 2009

Entertaining Friday: Match That Wine!

As longtime readers know, I'm a big fan of Canadian wine writer Natalie MacLean. For one thing, I like her recommendations (and that she makes a lot of them). For another, I like her. That's a bonus.

She's had a food and wine matcher on her site for some time now and she's just created a widget that allows you to transport the widget pretty much anywhere online. I've got it on my facebook page now, for example, and on the sidebar of this blog. Downloading it takes about 2 seconds, too. In fact, here it is now:

And in case you're wondering, Nat has more than a few recommendations for wine to drink with your corned beef and cabbage. If you're into reds, she suggests a nice Bordeaux, a New World Cab or a Cab-blend Meritage. If you prefer white, try a Sauvignon Blanc or a Gruner Veltliner. Either way, slainte!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails