Friday, February 20, 2009

Entertaining Friday: Staying In

I know it sounds mental, but sometimes I have more fun vegging out than when I go partying. Maybe because my party clothes are so binding. - Cher, from Clueless

And this is exactly how I'm feeling this weekend. Though I don't actually think it has much to do with the tighness of my clothes so much as the busy-ness of my work week. So this weekend, we're taking a break from parties. And doesn't that make the parties themselves that much more fun?

Also, as an aside, isn't it hard to believe that it's been 14 years since Clueless first came out? I am old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Movie!! sooo much! I think I actually wrote like 3 papers on it in College English... and yeah this week might have been the one from hell?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails