Thursday, September 25, 2008

Old School Thursday: Where We Eat Dinner Edition

Well, I will be celebrating “Family Day – A Day to Eat Dinner with Your Children” by leaving Dixon at home with Missy and going to Fogo de Chao. Good for me.

Of course, it’s also National Food Service Workers Day, so at least I’ll be supporting one of the national holidays. Though not National Crab Newburg Day. I live in the blue crab capital of, like, the world…and I don’t ever eat Crab Newburg. Does anybody anymore? It sounds so quaint and vintagey, like something Don Draper might order.

Oh, right, and the rest of today in food history. Well, that’s actually about it. Oddly enough, nothing really interesting and food-related happened today in history.

But in related “today in history” news, happy birthday, Jen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails