Thursday, June 12, 2008

Researchy and Trendy: Around the World Food Photos

My friend Jason (DC Jason) just sent me a link to this ridiculously cool photo essay on Time.com. Sixteen families from all over the world were photographed with all the food they eat in one week, just sitting there around them. The essay also includes notes about the families' favorite meals and how much they spend on food in one week. It's pulled from the book Hungry Planet by Peter Menzel and Faith D'Aluisio.

This is kind of similar to my random idea about a coffee table book with interior shots of people's refrigerators. It's also very similar to certain (very cool) research I've worked on in the past.

It's well worth a look.

Also, WOW I spend a lot of money on food.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails