Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Artsy + Want: Mondrian Glasses


mondrian glasses
Originally uploaded by
Kit Pollard
Not that I need anymore glassware - I don't have enough room for what I do have, and I'm actively trying to give some of it away - but aren't these tumblers great?

I've been going through a Mondrian phase for, oh, 12 or 13 years now, so these hit all of my sweet spots.

Plus, at $7.95 a glass, they're cheap, especially for the MOMA store (BTW, actually being inside the MOMA store is almost too much for me to take. Too. Many. Cool. Things.)

I can't get these, though. Cooper would make me give something else away. And I just don't know what's left to jettison.

3 comments:

John said...

I want those glasses. The glasses will be mine. Oh yes :)

Kit Pollard said...

they're pretty great, aren't they? wouldn't they make any drink look even better?

Shed Plans said...

Nice glasses.I love these.Beautiful post.Shed Plans

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails