Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Artsy Wednesday: Food in Song?

I had a pretty grand plan for today's Artsy post. Inspired by hearing the Rusted Root song "Food & Creative Love" the other day, I was going to compile a list of my 10 favorite food-related song lyrics.

And somehow I thought I'd be able to do that in about 20 minutes this morning.

Unfortunately, searches for food-related song lyrics turn up a couple of random songs that don't have much to do with food, one tortured Eagle Eye Cherry metaphor, some Weird Al and a couple of kids' songs.

I thought about opening up to drinks, but then I was overwhelmed by the options.

So instead, you get this. A poor excuse for a "would've written if I'd thought it through better" post...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have a lot of songs about food, in fact, I just hosted a swap!
http://foodmaven.blogspot.com/2008/01/songs-about-food-cd-swap.html
I'll share my playlist in a future post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails