Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Ideal TV Boyfriend

And no, this doesn't have anything to do with food.
Except that I would imagine that life with Chuck would involve a lot of pizza. Just like life with Cooper in our current kitchenless state. (Except that I actually did make dinner on Friday night, for the first time in 6 weeks. I made baked shrimp in adobo sauce - along with crusty bread and salad -and it was delicious. Apparently, I've still got it. And by that, I mean, I still know how to cook simple meals.)

4 comments:

Erin said...

um weird, i got chuck too. i didn't know we were so much the same! (and of course i was hoping for jim)

Kit Pollard said...

Right. Because we have so little in common.

I would've been happy with Jim, obvs. Really, Chuck is a lot like Jim, just smarter and dorkier.

Erin said...

smarter and (maybe) dorkier are usually pluses for me! i guess i should watch this show now...

Kit Pollard said...

I told you you should watch it. In, like, September.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails