Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Why I've Been MIA


dixon thinking
Originally uploaded by Kit Pollard.

It's been a long time since I've posted anything...and with good reason - I was busy having a baby. On Friday, September 29th, Dixon Rice Pollard was born. The twelve days since then have been a little bit of a blur, but despite the lack of sleep, everything's going great. Plus, Dixon seems to love his food, just like his parents - he's already gained almost a pound.

I hope to be back in the kitchen - and regularly posting - very soon. In fact, I've got all the ingredients to make the roasted figs stuffed with goat cheese featured in October's Food & Wine (we happen to have a fig tree in our backyard.) Plus, I've been watching hours and hours of the Food Network (that, and VH1 Classic). So very soon, I promise...posting will resume.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Congratulations! What a great looking kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails