Monday, March 13, 2006

A Random Fact

No, the random fact is not that I have completely abandoned the blog. I've just been kept away from it for what feels like forever because I've been so busy with work and other various things. When I finally had a few minutes to sit down and post today, my power went out, so I couldn't get online. It was like some sort of cruel conspiracy was afoot, all designed to keep me from blogging.

But I'm back, for real.

While I was off working, Rosie (of the kitchen bitching) tagged me with the 10 random facts meme. Because I've had so much time off from blogging, I'm going to take baby steps with this task, starting with just one random fact. I'll get to the other nine some other day.

So the first random fact about myself is...I am 12 weeks pregnant.

And, actually, the pregnancy is the other reason for the recent stagnancy of the blog. I've been very lazy for the past few months and haven't been motivated to cook much, or even eat much. This stage seems to be drawing to a close, though, and thank God it is. It sucks to not be interested in eating when food is one of your favorite hobbies.

So that's it. I'm back and with child. Oh, and as an aside, I'm going to be very careful to not turn this into a blog that's all about my pregnancy (or my child, eventually)...because that's not the type of blog I'm interested in reading. So my plan is to keep it pretty similar to how it's been. I'm sure the baby situation will creep in here and there, but not so that it's overwhelming. At least, that's the plan.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Congratulations Kit! I think talking about the baby is fine and dandy - but cute pictures are mandatory. I think a once a month cute picture posting would be great.

So any strange food cravings so far? In my second tri-mester I had serious cravings for Korean and Indian food. Maybe that is why my daughter is such a curry freak.

Don't be a stranger!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails