Friday, October 28, 2005

What He Said

Apparently Kitchen Confidential has been cancelled. Well, I never remembered to watch it anyway. I was so lukewarm.

But I have been watching No Reservations, the travel/food show about Anthony Bourdain and crazy food in foreign lands. And not so foreign, too, but he does manage to exoticize. He's quite the anthropologist in that way.

God, I want that job. But I digress.

Anyway, Vodkapundit, a blogger I usually read for other, more intellectual, less sensory things, has a nice post about Bourdain that neatly sums up how I feel about him. As I've mentioned before, I thought Kitchen Confidential - the book - was laugh-out-loud funny and I sincerely appreciate how approachable his version of cheffery is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails